Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week #8

LibraryThing
I added five books on a variety of different subjects on my LibraryThing catalog. Out of all the books in my catalog, Hindoo Holiday: an Indian Journal had the most members. None of the books I selected had reviews. However, this book had member ratings of 3.33 out of a zero to 5 scale. It also had related tags associated with it. This item had the most expanded page with different options. The other books seemed like it was new or just not as popular. Other recommended books were made that were more popular.

Zoho Writer
I created an account with Zoho Writer. I played with this online word processor. I added, edited and looked at the different options that are available for this document. I also added a library template to my document.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

You've been busy checking out the tools. That's super.